Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Soing Of The Week....

This weeks song of the week that has me hitting replay over and over again has to be:

Kid Ink: Time Of Your Life



This song for me just keeps me mellow, has the power to get me hyped, but I prefer to listen to this song in my alone time so I can do whatever I want to it. What makes this song what it is, definately is Kid Ink's Simple but effective flow, this flow gets you to that position where you personally sit and reminisce about our special times (which we probably all regard as the times of our lifes). Im a person who certainly loves his music and love the chance to sit and listen to new artists, Kid Ink isnt well known in England but I definately think if you love rap/hip hop music he is one to give 5 minutes of your time to. He has just recently released his debut album Up and Away on June 12 2012 and was a featured artist on the 2012 XXL Magazine Freshman Class. Hope you enjoy the song and the album.










Kid Ink Album can be downloaded from Itunes for £5.99.



ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment