Monday, 25 June 2012

Update .... :)

Quite a while has passed since my last post and during that time life has changed drastically. My girlfriend and I have since moved to Norway. The move to Norway wasn't easy, packing down a whole house that you have lived in for 3 years isn't easy as well as travelling with 7 suitcases, but we managed; Thank God. Living in Norway is a big culture change to the rush and the chaos of living in london. After moving to Oslo I have experienced things that I imagined never doing. I got the oppurtunity of going to a tiny island called 'Koster' in Sweden. A small island surrounded by white beaches, with no cars (it is actually illegal to drive on the island) so we had to either bicycle or walk, we lived in small houses and the island was filled with tiny fish and shellfish restaurants. Back in Oslo I got to experience history being written, whilst standing outside the courtroom in Oslo 'Tinghuset' while the Anders Behring Breivik case was taking place, a horrible terrorist that murdered innoncent people at 'Ut√łya' and in the governement building. I have gone sightseeing in Oslo, shopping, barbequeing, learning Norwegian and applying for jobs.

























I will be keeping you updated on my life in a foreign country and the exciting things I have yet to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment