Wednesday, 22 February 2012

UFC Undisputed 3


When I purchased this game yesterday I had already heard all the hype behind it. After playing the previous one, where you didnt know if you was going to get out of a submission attemp and subsequently lost games you were winning, I made sure I asked the guy over the counter if this glitch was fixed, and to my delight it was. so I took my card out and 'presto' in my bag it went. I must say the hype behind it isn't all untrue it is an amazing game, graphics are phenomenal, game play is so realistic and the feeling after handing someones ass to them: 'priceless'. If you like fighting games definitely this is my number one reccomendation.

You can purchase this game from all major game retailers and online at : www.game.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment